The course provider sends the necessary information regarding the course materials to the beneficiary school. After the detailed information about accommodation, transportation and eating and drinking of the visiting teachers is sent to the schools, a preliminary information is given to the leading teachers about the content of the course.
Flipped classroom is a “pedagogical approach in which direct instruction moves from the group learning space to the individual learning space, and the resulting group space is transformed into a dynamic, interactive learning environment where the educator guides students as they apply concepts and engage creatively in the subject matter.
The use of Flipped classrooms, which is one of the techniques that has been increasingly used recently, brings along a better planning and follow-up compared to the traditional approach. In order to achieve success, not only classroom activities but also outdoor activities will need to be planned correctly and effectively. Care should be taken to ensure that lectures prepared for extracurricular activities are understandable, repeatable and effective. In this direction, effective presentations can be prepared, converted into videos and delivered to students over the internet.
What are the Advantages of Flipped Classrooms?
It will enable students to act at their own pace.
Doing homework in the classroom will help teachers identify students with learning difficulties.
Teachers can edit and update the curriculum much more easily.
Current curriculum can be provided to students 24/7.
Class time can be used more effectively and creatively.
Teachers can reveal the development, interests and participation of students through the reporting method.
Since it is a structure that overlaps with the fact that the student is taken into the center, which is taken as a basis in new learning approaches, new learning approaches can be supported for lessons.
It will contribute to the development of 21st century skills.
It will be able to provide more time to research with students.
Students will be able to spend more time with scientific materials in the classroom and their awareness will develop more.
It will provide a constant engagement with the lesson inside and outside the classroom.
Students will participate more actively in the learning environment and this will cause students to enjoy their work.
Warm up-Ice breaking activities
QUESTION - ANSWER TECHNIQUE
BRAIN STORM TECHNIQUE (Osborn)
Problem Based Learning
Teachers will have learned;
- How to increase input and control over their students’ own learning.
- How to encourage students to teach and learn concepts from each other with the guidance of their teachers.
- How to make lessons and content are more accessible (provided there is tech access)
- How to select learning objectives for in-class activities from the more complex objectives.
- Other countries edcautional methods on flipped classrooms
- Some usefull strategies from their collegues
- How to support students in better understanding the concepts through practical application.
- How to improve their teaching skills in distance learning period.
After the course, all trainees will be given copies of all course materials that can be shared with their colleagues in their institutions within the scope of dissemination activities. In addition, a self-assessment form will be provided to enable trainees to learn on their own. At the end of the course, participants will fill out an evaluation form regarding the content of the training.
• Activities: all courses include at least one guided city tour and one full-day excursion (usually on Saturday).
• Certificate: all our courses guarantee a Certificate of Attendance if 80% of the lessons will be attended.
• Lessons: classes take place in the Morning (9:00 – 13:45)
• Platform: participants will have free access to our e-learning platform.